Not set in Stone, but an idea Hobb's Grove fun

A subforum for event planning and idea discussion.

Moderators: Helpers, Moderators

ZarekWilfurs

Not set in Stone, but an idea Hobb's Grove fun

Unread post by ZarekWilfurs » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:04 am

So I wanna head down to Selma in September for the annual fun at Hobb's Grove. If you don't know what that is please visit their website hobbsgrove.com. Anyways, I was planning on it being me and my mom, but seeing as how I don't really wanna go alone I was thinking of taking a few people as well for maybe 2 days. I'm planning on renting a car to go down there, so if people do decide to go I ask that they chip in. And since it will be a group event a hotel room will be needed as well not to mention ticket purchasing. The day I was thinking of going was the 30th, that way we could have fun and enjoy the full experience, that and people could bring their suits. If the amount of people is small I could try to get the tickets ahead of time by myself and just be reimbursed. But it's best to get the tickets early so that they don't sell out. It's a very popular attraction. Also dusty, very dusty, and dirty, it's in the middle of the country. So if interested please, I implore you to respond early so things can get squared away. I'm planning to leave sacramento the 30th, and return November 1st.