2nd quarter furgolf

A subforum for event planning and idea discussion.

Moderators: Helpers, Moderators

avaloncruz

2nd quarter furgolf

Unread post by avaloncruz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:29 pm

So I'm planning to run Q2FG in June. That is unless you guys really really really want to do it this month or next month. Just reply to this post and if I get an overwhelming number of requests to run it this month or next month then I'll go ahead and do that. But it must be A LOT of you responding.

I just figured with BLFC practically right around the corner people are probably going to be busy getting ready, saving money, building fursuits (like me), etc etc, in preparation for what may turn out to be the best furcon in the region. Plus there is really nothing major going on in June other than the beginning of summer so that will be a nice event to kick off the new season. I will definitely plan pizza to start at 6 so that way the sun will be down by the time the fursuiting shenanigans start and it shouldn't be too terribly hot.

Wolfstang

Re: 2nd quarter furgolf

Unread post by Wolfstang » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:05 pm

I would be up for it possibly. Just really depends on what date and time. I have a ton of stuff going on these days and family visiting in town too. But after BLFC I should be able to attend anytime or day?
Life is easier to swallow covered in fur.

Rezsgar

Unread post by Rezsgar » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm down for whenever. All my weekends are good.

avitiger

Unread post by avitiger » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:41 pm

We have decided to just wait and do one in June. This way everyone can save up for BLFC. 'opo'

JustABigTeddyBear

Unread post by JustABigTeddyBear » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:14 pm

I'm totally in for fur golf next time! Quartly sounds perfect. B:P