Dave N Busters

A subforum for event planning and idea discussion.

Moderators: Helpers, Moderators

Dride9

Dave N Busters

Unread post by Dride9 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Okay so I'm a total lurker on here been around the Sacramento area my whole life. Seeing if any of the fuzzies on here would have any interest in trying to set up a once a month (more or less) meet over at Dave N Busters for Lunch / DInner Drinks and games ^^

For those of you who havn't been you Wednesday is half priced game day. For $25 you can get a full meal and $20 of game credits (on a D n B game card) to use in the arcade.

Alcohol + Arcade = Happy Lynx!

Let me know if any of you have any interest in doing something like this.

Dave n Busters is Located at

Fountains, 1174 Roseville Pkwy, Roseville, CA 95678

More Info!

http://www.daveandbusters.com/locations ... StoreId=60

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dride9/
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"
-- Bill Hicks

Sparky
Queen of the Zulus

Re: Dave N Busters

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:29 pm

I was just talking to my brother about D&B...the thing is I have heard nothing but bad things about the Roseville location. I even tried to have a meet there some...years?..back and it was shot down because people didn't want to go.

Have you been? I'd like to know your honest opinion. Can you compare it to other D&B locations? If you really think its not a bad place I'd be game to try it! (If I can afford it of course - I'm going to be strapped until after Biggest Little FurCon.)

Dride9

Unread post by Dride9 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:37 pm

I went there every other week in 2014. Its fine in my opinion I can't compare to other DnB's cause I haven't been to any others but I've been twice in 2015 and both times the food was hot.. the games were fun and the drinks were stiff ^^

I really can't ask for much more from a sports bar hehee. And not a problem I didn't have any time frames in mind just tired of lurking and figured id try and set up something that I've found fun with my non fur friends :D
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"
-- Bill Hicks

Maia_Libre
Social Justice Druid

Unread post by Maia_Libre » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:41 pm

I've been to the SJ and RV DnB annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd both have really good booze. And games. And booze. Did I mention the booze?
I stared into the void, but it never called me back.

JustABigTeddyBear

Unread post by JustABigTeddyBear » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:44 pm

I've been to one IN Austin, Texas and the one in Roseville. The one in Austin had slightly better games, but anywhere I can have a beer in one hand and a gun shooting at terrorists in the other, that sounds like a good place to be. Lmao.

I'm game. Even if it's not a regular thing. Pick a Saturday, any Saturday. Or a friday. Lol.

Dride9

Unread post by Dride9 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Im shooting for wednesday evenings.

Wednesday is half priced games day. Happy hours 3-6 n 9-12

Other days are fine too just your $ goes farther on Wednesday
-- Bill Hicks

Zoren
who?

Unread post by Zoren » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Sounds like a good plan. just name an upcoming Wednesday and we'l make it an official meet.

Maia_Libre
Social Justice Druid

Unread post by Maia_Libre » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:22 pm

I'll be able to go to the later one, since the whole teacher thing gets in the way of day drinking. Unless it's during spring break. Can it be during spring break so I don't have to worry about a hangover the next day? :3

Or waking up at 5am.

Dride9

Unread post by Dride9 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:52 am

When is spring break for you officially ? I havnt attendeded classes for 12 years XD.

And thanks Zoren will do.

Im a Tax cat so its my busy season but im always in roseville Wednesdays.
-- Bill Hicks

Maia_Libre
Social Justice Druid

Unread post by Maia_Libre » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:52 am

Last week of March. I have a meeting that Wednesday along with syllabus review and blah blah blah, and will be free after 6, though.

Dride9

Unread post by Dride9 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:43 pm

So lets try for March 11th and March 25th. See who can attend on those dates and go with both if both get enough attendees or the greater of the two.

I havnt ever done this. If you think just setting one date would be better Zoren id say 25th gives people a bit more time ^^

However im in that area every wednesday and the few of you who know me, know i love a long island. If anyone is interested in smaller gatherings on occasion my skype is Dride91 ^^
-- Bill Hicks

Maia_Libre
Social Justice Druid

Unread post by Maia_Libre » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Dude their snowcone is the SHIT. Little too sweet at first, but once the ice dilutes it...mmmm.

JustABigTeddyBear

Unread post by JustABigTeddyBear » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:23 am

:O I think we should do this Wednesday. I'm finally on spring break! I'm gonna make a thread in the meets forum.