Fursuiting in Dec?

A subforum for event planning and idea discussion.

Moderators: Helpers, Moderators

Wolfstang

Fursuiting in Dec?

Unread post by Wolfstang » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:23 pm

I know it's kind of late to get this "well" organized, but is there anything going on localish for Chrsitmas in the Sac area or Folsom this month? More along the lines of a street fair type event like Folsoms Night Of A Thousand Pumkins was in October? Sadly I missed Auburn's Festival Of Lights Parade already. I know this weeknend in Grass Valley and Nevada City they will be hosting theirs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night and early afternoon. Maybe even on Wednesday night too? I'd like to fursuit to this. At these two events people are incouraged to dress up so fursuiting wouldn't be an issue.

We'll have to see how the weather behaves, but I may try to go one of the nights. Just wanna see if anyone else out there is interested or knew of something closer to home we could go to.
Life is easier to swallow covered in fur.

Pounce!
SacFur masCAT

Re: Fursuiting in Dec?

Unread post by Pounce! » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Is it safe?...Doubtful.

Wolfstang

Re: Fursuiting in Dec?

Unread post by Wolfstang » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Yeah I saw that, but was kind of looking for more of a street fair type event. Maybe that's what that is, but it did kind of sound like it was held at a certain location only and it was a pay to play thing. Not sure if I'll have that time off from work and the family to attend yet. But thanks!
Life is easier to swallow covered in fur.