Bay Area Chicken Meet(s)

A subforum for event planning and idea discussion.

Moderators: Helpers, Moderators

silvermosico
Agent #09095

Bay Area Chicken Meet(s)

Unread post by silvermosico » Tue May 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Since there was interest (and I don't have powers to move posts) I thought I'd start a topic here with the info.

Chicken(fromerly refered to as Crack Chicken) meets [in the bay] is usually at Wicked Chicken on 2565 The Alameda, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
The meets are usually every Thursday night starting around 6-7pm, and ending whenever everyone leaves (the restaurant closes at midnight).

If there's enough interest to carpool down occasionally I would love to go (I'd have to confirm times and locations from the locals but from what I've been told chicken is still going strong).
Image I eat happiness

Wolfstang

Re: Bay Area Chicken Meet(s)

Unread post by Wolfstang » Tue May 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Thanks for the 4-11. Are those Chicken meets just furs doing dinner and hanging out at that location, or is there other activities they do that same night?
Life is easier to swallow covered in fur.

silvermosico
Agent #09095

Re: Bay Area Chicken Meet(s)

Unread post by silvermosico » Wed May 21, 2014 1:34 am

Wolfstang wrote:Thanks for the 4-11. Are those Chicken meets just furs doing dinner and hanging out at that location, or is there other activities they do that same night?
Some people wander down to a hookah bar, but its pretty much just a bunch of furs coming together to be social, have a beer and relax among friends. (I also go for the chicken)
Image I eat happiness